American Mechanized Technology, LLC
Interested in learning more about us?
American Mechanized Technology, CNC Machining
The AMT CNC Machining Division has over 75 years of collective manufacturing experience that we will put to work with new top of the line technology to offer you services and capabilities well above that other companies.
Double click here to add text.
We use the Autodesk Inventor Pro and can accept most drawing file types, or you can have our engineers custom design something for you.
Custom roll form machinery
Customer automation capabilities
- 2 CNC Mazak lathes (turning capacity 1/4" up to 20" in diameter) with Live Tooling
- 4 CNC Mazak Mills (milling capacity 27.50"x 60.20 lg)
- Surface Grinding for Tight Tolerances
Currently being placed in our new location :
Swiss Turn (1/4" to 1" diameter, 8" length)
100 ton Crane
SNK Ikegai CNC Cable Type horizontal boring mill
- W-Axis ( Spindle travel ) 27.55"
- Rotary table size 62.99"x 70.86"
- Table Capacity 22,000 Lbs
Gray Series 300 4-Axis CNC vertical Boring Mill
- Table Capacity 350,000 lbs
Poreba TCG-200/7M Heavy Duty Manual Lathe
- Max Swing over bed ways 78.74"
- Max Swing over carriage 66.14"
- Distance Between centers 275.59"
- Weight capacity between centers 66,000 lbs
- Weight capacity with one steady rest 77,000 Lbs
3D Scanning and Printing
Creaform Handy SCAN 700
- Scanning range of .30" up to 12 feet
- 3D scan-to-CAD reverse engineering of dies, molds, fixtures, jigs, and patterns
- Reverse engineering for developing replacement or restoration parts
- tooling validation and inspection
- Portable; ready to set up on your site in minutes
2 Composite 3D Printers
- The mark two printer is the world's only composite 3D printer capable of reinforcing parts with continuous long strand carbon fiber, Kevlar, and fiberglass
- Build Size 12.6"H x 5.2" x 6.3"
an ISO compliant
The parts above are manufactured to the highest standards. These bolts and nuts are made from alloy steel, certified to heat treat specs., then precision machined. We use certified gages and inspect each part.
Every day, we challenge ourselves to be the best in the industry. Choose American Mechanized Technology for your next project.
When American Mechanized Technology was founded in 2015, our goal was to be a World Class company.
Our new Mazak CNC Department has all new equipment. Our 3D printer is the world's only continuous carbon fiber printer.
Our 3D Laser Scanner is the most accurate scanner in the world. We use cutting edge technology and new innovation to meet our customers demands.